Wednesday, September 7, 2011

When Did I Start Being a Slut?

No Clue. But more recently, for the last 2 months I have definitely been a sluhore! (slutty whore duhh..) and honestly all the secrets & lies are starting to build up. I feel like I am about to explode! Usually I would call my friends n tell them everything but being a slut isn't something I want out. Why not you ask?

#1: Yup. I have a boyfriend, been together for almost 5 years
#2: My current booty call is one of my bestfriend's ex lover
#3: Hellooo? I dont want my friends and family to hate me

There are obviously more reasons but those are the main ones. So because I cant tell anyone about my secret sex stories, blogging seem like a different way to vent. Hopefully I'll get some readers to follow so it will kinda feel like I am not alone in this new slutty world of mine lol.

Anyway, I would rate my sluttyness today 3/10
I woke up thinking about sliding a big cock in my pussy, so I turned around and started jerking my boyfriend's dick. Waited till it got rock hard and fukin shoved it inside my wet pussy pussy. Rode it hard till I came and went back to sleep. Yaa, I get super horny in the morning. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment